Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TIME TO GO SHOPPIN'

My wife and her sister decided this past Saturday was the perfect day to go on a 7 hour shopping marathon. It would've been. Except that there was a blizzard. With 3 shopping days to go, I'll be venturing to the malls today to begin my annual rite of passage, "Holiday Shopping the Week of Christmas". To be honest though, I actually like waiting to almost the last minute. There's a lot more holiday spirit in the air then say, August...when a certain PST Wake-UP Crew co-host is essentially done her shopping. Yup. Nothing like wrapping up a set of wine glasses by the pool. To be honest, I've already ordered a few gifts online, so technically today won't be the start...but it will be my first physical venture into the mob. Deck the Halls!
When do you begin your shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment