Friday, December 18, 2009

MOTHER NATURE WINS

Today I am a defeated man. No, not because I'll most likely be in the hospital with a hernia or pierced spleen after shoveling snow this weekend. I would welcome that instead of the shame I wear today...wear in the form of...a coat.

Yes. Coat.

For you see, until this morning I was firmly engaged in my annual battle with ...you know, what's her name. Right around late October or early November, I usually lose the first round of our epic war. I surrender to the elements, and sadly pack up my shorts for the winter. However, coats at this point are still unthinkable.

Sure, there may be a day here and there that a light something or other is necessary. But once the "coat" comes out, that means it won't go back until the following spring. The final nail is in the coffin of FALL. Curse you Mother Nature! You've already killed Summer, isn't that enough!

Kahhhhhhnnnnn!!!!

I man, "Mother Nature!!!!"

Heat Miser, we need you now more then ever, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment